- 7:00–8:00 am Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 8:00–10:00 am Gary Adamson and Sonia Rhodes: The Role of the Marketer in Developing Signature Moments that Create Loyalty, Increase Market Share, and Improve the Bottom Line
- 10:00–12:15 pm Group exploration of The Art Institute of Chicago and Personal Art presentation
- 12:15–12:45 pm Break
- 12:45–2:15 pm Celebrate the winners of the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards over lunch
- 2:15–2:30 pm Break
- 2:30–3:30 pm Braindorming: An interactive, solution-focused question, answer, and discussion session with your peers.
- 3:30–5:00 pm Group sessions: Bringing Your Art to Life; Creating Experiences in Your Organization to Transform Healthcare
- 5:00–5:30 pm A Personal Art closing ceremony
Agenda subject to change
About the Event
Hospital marketing is about strategy as much as it is about creative images and slogans, and being a hospital marketer is a job with unique demands. The HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience celebrates this and gives marketers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to explore concepts, share ideas, and work together to solve today’s toughest healthcare marketing challenges.
The HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience is not a typical conference. It’s an experience.
Participants of the day-long HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience 09 will dig deep into the Patient Experience, apply the concepts they learn during hand-on activities to design experiences, and they will have their toughest marketing questions answered by all attendees.
The Attendee Experience
- This will be a very hands-on, practical educational experience-not just a lot of theories but tools to transform the healthcare experience. We’ve got two experts in this kind of work: Gary Adamson, Chief Experience Officer of Starizon, and Sonia Rhodes, Vice President of Customer Strategy, The Sharp Experience & The Sharp University for Sharp HealthCare in San Diego, a recipient of the 2007 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- Everything you learn will be scale-able. Every organization, regardless of size or resources, will learn ways to make a difference in the patient experience, improve satisfaction, and increase your market share.
- The small-group exercises will be customized based on each attendee’s needs. So you can focus on particular experiences in the hospital that you want to transform. Attendees will have access to the work from all of the groups-not just their own-to maximize the benefit of attending the event.
- Unlike conferences where attendees sit passively listening to rote presentations, the Marketing Experience 09 is built to be a shared learning experience, with interactive exercises as well as pre-and-post event online communities for following up on new ideas and progress. It’s going to be a lot of fun!
- See what your peers-and your competition-have been up to over the past year when we present the winning campaigns from the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards Program.